Satago – Your Cashflow Covered

Access fast, flexible finance with Satago

If you need to fund a new project, purchase stock or pay an unexpected bill, you can unlock cash from your unpaid invoices with Satago.

Choose between Single or Full Invoice Finance and get the funds you need to scale your business.

invoice finance

Satago offers both single invoice finance and full invoice finance solutions

    Single invoice finance
  • Choose individual invoices to fund
  • Instant pricing for eligible invoices
  • No minimum contract period
  • Disclosed
  • Pricing per invoice funded
  • Invoices must be within payment terms
  • Invoices individually verified
    Full invoice finance
  • Fund all eligible invoices
  • Instant pricing for eligible invoices
  • Minimum 12 month contract
  • Confidential
  • Clear and simple pricing
  • Fund up to 120 days past invoice date
  • Sample verification
All our invoice finance products come with:
  • Fast approval and drawdown
  • Automated reconciliation
  • Credit risk tools included
  • Automated credit control tools included

Fill Cashflow gaps

Get a cash injection for your cashflow without waiting for up to 90 days for payment.

Award winning

Our invoice finance solution has been recognised across the UK.

Bigger funding

Release up to 90% of an invoice’s value, with the remaining 10% paid when the invoice is settled.

No strings attached

With our single invoice finance, you can fund only selected invoices, without the need for lengthy contracts.
Industry-Leading Technology

Awards And Recognition

While we measure ourselves by the quality of our solutions and the value we drive to our customers, recognition within the industry continues to inspire and drive us to build bigger and better things.